Friday, January 27, 2012

Lovebird Ring Dish, by DirtKicker Pottery - Where the Love Begins

Lovebirds Ring Dish
by DirtKicker Pottery

I know from customer emails that my Lovebirds Ring Bowls have been given as engagement gifts, anniversary gifts, used in weddings, a groom's gift to his new bride. One was given to friend to say, "I'm sorry you lost your wedding ring, here is a safe place for you to put your new one".  
So many great stories happen in the lives of these sweet little bowls.



Little do the people who own them know.. the story of love actually begins in my pottery studio.  Sculpting the birds is probably a hilarious sight to see.  I talk to them as I form them. I also carefully pair them with what will be their mate for life.
When I sell a "Lovebirds Ring Dish" , I am honored that it will most likely hold a brides precious symbol of marriage, her wedding ring.
These littlebirds fly away via USPS along with a little prayer for blessings.


Lovebirds Ring Dish for sale in my DirtKicker Pottery Etsy Shop :) If there are none in stock, ask to get on the waiting list.


All designs, photos and content herein are owned by and ©copyright Cindy Gilliland 2012.