Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ice Cream Cone Dessert Bowls by DirtKicker Pottery - Guilt Free Sundae

Gilt Free Sundae Desert Recipe
served in Wheel Thrown Ice Cream Cone Bowl

Less than 200 Calories!!  
Recipe by Tessa McG -

This is my version of an ice cream sundae.  I use non-fat or 1% milk with my Cookie n Cream Jello pudding.   Add some bananas, non-fat whipped cream and a cherry (because it's necessary!)  There you have it.. a cool dessert for the summer that's not lacking in flavor and best of all.... GUILT FREE!!  P.S.   I got the Ice Cream Cone Bowl from DirtKicker Pottery.

This beautiful girl is my Daughter Tessa and my Grandson. She posted this awesome recipe on her Facebook today.   I thought it would be perfect for my blog.

So hey!! It's almost summer and my Wheel Thrown Ice Cream Cone Dessert Bowls are back again!   It's time for a cool dessert and now we all know a new guilt free dessert that will taste even better served in one of my Ice Cream Cone Bowls.

Check out my DirtKicker Pottery Etsy Shop for availability.  If I'm out of stock, ask to be added to the waiting list.   


All designs, photos and content herein are owned by and ©copyright Cindy Gilliland 2012.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun dessert idea and the presentation is just as delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like they would taste nice and crisp! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tropiclay.. Ha-ha.. Crisp? I hope you're not considering crunching up and eatting the ceramic ice cream cone bowl :)

    ReplyDelete