Saturday, July 9, 2016

Bisque Stamp Organizer Dream Cart

John designed this custom cart with items purchased from Ikea. Raskog / Fira hybrid.  
I sanded the "Fira" boxes and finished them with heavy duty decoupage and paint.
    
John chopped a "Raskog" cart and fabricated wood clamps to secure the Fira boxes.


We added drawer dividers to help organize 
my hand carved clay stamps


I've been using it for a few months now and it's awesome!   Thank you John!!!!

God has certainly blessed me with a wonderful husband.

All photos, design and content herein is owned by and ©cindygilliland2016
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, that is an awesome storage cart... I'm blessed with a handy husband too but he is more into house renovations.. I might have to learn how to maintain my pottery wheel myself.

    ReplyDelete